What is BERA Gravel Fix Pro?
BERA Gravel Fix Pro is an advanced recyclable stabilization system for gravel, shells, mulch and sand. With its hexagonal honeycomb-like structure of high quality Polypropylene cells, BERA Gravel Fix Pro is designed to provide a strong and stable sub-base for the professional application of gravel on paths, driveways, car parks and roofs. Installed by professional contractors it will facilitate a strong and porous surface for residential and urban projects.
- Landscaping of urban areas
- Residential villa gardens and terraces & Parking and gravel driveways
- Service access routes
Features and benefits of BERA Gravel Fix Pro:
- Easy to install and stable gravel surface in fast and economic way
- Two sizes, ‘Pro’ standard nominal 1.2 x 0.8 m and ‘Pro XXL’ nominal 2.3 x 1.2 m
- For pedestrian and vehicle use, even trucks
- Easy mobility for all including those wearing high-heels or with bicycles, motorbike or wheelchair & Terrace furniture, ladders – stable and no sinking in
- Fully porous, so dry and ensuring infiltration of rainwater immediately
- DuPont Typar geotextile fitted for maximum porosity and weed growth reduction
No customer reviews for the moment.