What is BERA GRASS FIX Eco?
BERA GRASS FIX Eco is a pliable yet strong method to reinforce your green areas.
Most grass pavers made of concrete, tend to heat up causing the grass to dry out and scorch, creating discomfort for bare foot pedestrians. Due to the
low thermal conductive properties of HDPE, BERA GRASS FIXTM Eco solves this problem. No more discomfort. Furthermore expansion of less than 0.29% per meter length at a temperature of 50 ̊C due to sun exposure, is normal.
- Landscaping urban areas
- Residential gardens
- Parking and grass driveways
- Paths and service access routes
Features and benefits of BERA GRASS FIXTM Eco:
- Versatile modules, 60 x 40 cm with a honeycomb structure depth of 3 cm
- Easily cut around obstacles such as trees, shrubs or fences
- Full porosity, yet retaining humidity for the growth of the grass
- Anchored and interlocked sheets provide a stable base
- Strength up to 150 T/m2
- European Union manufacturing following directives of ISO9001 and 14001
- Environmentally friendly solution, made of recycled HDPE and fully recyclable
No customer reviews for the moment.