The shipment of your parcel
Packages are generally dispatched within 24 hours after receipt of payment and are shipped via Colissimo with tracking and drop-off without signature. The standard method of shipment is by courier specialized in courier services. Whichever shipment method you choose, we will provide you as soon as possible with a link that will allow you to track online the delivery of your package if the carrier in question has a platform reserved for this purpose. Some shipments are sometimes made by other carriers chosen by HIGH ROCK LTD, depending on different factors: size, weight, etc...
Carriers of bulky products only work during the week. Also, a delivery on weekends or holidays is not possible for bulky or heavy products.
Shipping costs include packaging, handling and postage. They may contain a fixed part and a variable part depending on the price or weight of your order. We advise you to group your items in one order. We cannot group two distinct orders placed separately, and shipping fees will apply to each of them. Your package will be dispatched at your own risk, but special care is taken to protect fragile objects.
Packages are oversized and protected.
Deliveries are made outside mountainous areas or areas deemed difficult to access by HIGH ROCK LTD and its carriers. Deliveries are made to places accessible by heavy goods vehicles or courier carriers chosen by HIGH ROCK LTD. Your delivery address must be accessible by HGV 38/44 Tons. The method of delivery and the flat-rate contribution to the shipping costs offered corresponds to delivery by 38/44 tonne lorries. If you need to be delivered with a smaller vehicle, as far as possible according to the constraints of the package and the carrier, then this is an option whose cost should be requested from our customer service department. Please contact us for a personalised quotation if your location (mountain, difficult access, etc...) is not properly served by HIGH ROCK LTD's partner carriers: firstname.lastname@example.org
Any order placed with a delivery address that is not easily served by a 38/44 Tonne truck may be subject to a capital gain linked to the special chartering of a truck according to your access constraints. If the access constraints are too great and we do not have the necessary means to carry out this type of delivery, we are then able to cancel the order without compensation, without damages or interest.
When a product is available later than the others, and that product is in your order, the whole is delivered when all the items are available in one delivery to avoid you an extra shipping cost. The shipment, for two or more products available on different dates, will therefore be made in one delivery on the availability date of all the products. You can also choose to have your order delivered in several times, but this will be subject to an additional cost and will be available on request from our customer service department.
Any normal overrun of the scheduled delivery time (48 hours after dispatch) due to a delay on your part, will in no case be considered as a complaint, neither on receipt of the goods, nor later. Storage costs and delays in delivery due to the customer's unavailability at the time of delivery are at the customer's expense.
IMPORTANT: When you receive your parcel, we ask you to check its external condition and contents in the presence of the delivery person before signing the delivery note. Do not hesitate to unpack the product even if the outer packaging is undamaged.
If your package or the product shows signs of opening and/or deterioration :
- We invite you to refuse the product if you have not signed anything and to describe precisely the damage on the carrier's delivery note ("cardboard box pushed in", "product damaged and torn on the blank (attach photo)"...): a clear and explicit description of the damage noted is imperative to be considered as a valid reservation.
- If you have kept the package or the package is dropped off in your absence, please send an e-mail as soon as possible to HIGH ROCK LTD customer service describing the damage or spoliation. We will then inform you of the procedure for handling your return.
We would like to inform you that you can take photos of the packaging and the product, but that writing "subject to unpacking" on the delivery note is not valid in the event of a complaint.
The return of your parcels
Any order preparation calls for a fee. Therefore, for each return, the costs of preparation, packaging, consumables as well as logistics costs related in any way to the preparation of your order, etc... cannot be reimbursed. These costs will be studied and validated only by HIGH ROCK LTD and this according to the period and the products ordered. However, in the case of a problem linked to a defect in the carrier, you will have to take the necessary steps with the carrier in order to obtain satisfaction in any case. Don't forget to read the transport section of your parcels, which invites you to express any reservations you may have in the presence of the deliveryman at the time of delivery. In the event of a problem with the carrier, HIGH ROCK LTD does not intervene, in any way, in the relationship.
You can return a product to us:
- If we have mistakenly delivered a package that you did not order
- Within 14 days after the date of your order
For any product return, you must follow the following step-by-step procedure so that your file can be processed as soon as possible and as quickly as possible :
- Contact HIGH ROCK LTD customer service at email@example.com to submit your return request. No returns will be processed without our prior agreement.
- If agreed, once our agreement has been received, please return the product(s) to us within 14 days of delivery, in its original packaging, complete and in perfect condition, together with any accessories, instruction manuals, documentation and a copy of the delivery note, to the address indicated. Products returned incomplete, damaged, damaged or soiled will not be accepted.
- Once the return has been validated by our after-sales service, you will receive a credit note, an exchange voucher or a refund (depending on the condition of the product and the progress of the order). The return and outward journey costs are at your expense. Customised or made-to-measure products cannot be returned. Also, one or more products from an order cannot be returned if you have agreed not to make use of the withdrawal period.
For any product returned, or order cancelled, for personal convenience or for any other reason whatsoever, whether or not it falls within the above categories, HIGH ROCK LTD reserves the right to refuse the cancellation or modification of the order, and the costs invoiced/generated cannot be refunded. Any return, for any reason whatsoever, will be at the expense of the customer, who will therefore have to pay for both outward and return postage. Any product may be returned if it is identical and in perfect condition to the product sent by HIGH ROCK LTD. Any product ordered which has been prepared during the shipping process may be charged for preparation costs: for example, if HIGH ROCK LTD has started to prepare your order (which is always made to measure for the product(s) ordered) which generates costs for our company, these costs will not be reimbursed and will be evaluated and calculated in a personalised manner according to the order, solely by HIGH ROCK LTD.
Postage and packing
Please note: we draw your attention to the fact that each shipment or order preparation, or even any order, invites you to pay costs. These costs, whether they are for preparation, shipping/delivery, packaging, or any other, will therefore be charged to the customer in the case of a return or other situation. For example, if you order for 1, 1000 or 10,000 euros of goods, if the goods are cancelled or returned by you, the costs (depending on the stage of the order) will therefore be payable by our company and will be deducted from any credit note or refund. This example is for information only. If you would like to know the exact shipping amounts, please write to customer service specifying the product(s) with the quantities.
- Clearly, the amounts of participation in the shipping costs displayed on delivery do not mean that returns, cancellation, modification or reimbursement are also of the same amount. These packages represent average flat rates for transport and not the actual cost, which may be higher or lower depending on the products (volumes, weight, quantities). These events are charged at their actual cost. The shipping costs displayed are fixed rates for "participation in the cost of preparing the shipment": packaging, cartons, consumables, etc.... However, in the case of a return, cancellation, modification or refund, the actual shipping costs, which are therefore higher than the shipping costs you pay, will be charged to the customer.
This offer of shipping costs is only valid on www.malta-design.com by making an online purchase (through the prestashop interface) on www.malta-design.com.
Listing of costs for direct delivery on request.
The shipping costs are the costs related solely to the packaging of your packages: cardboard, consumables, etc...
The shipping costs are the costs related to the transport of the goods and related taxes.